I live in ga what dealership will let me trade my truck in and finance another one when i still owe 8000 on my old one and in poor condition

Asked by Feb 05, 2016 at 12:56 AM

237,735

Call around, hard for use to say. Is the truck worth $8K or more? You didn't specify make, model and year. But personally, I wouldn't go deeper into debt like you are suggesting.

21,985

No- forget it- there is no pie in the sky- you owe $8000 on a truck in "poor condition"- this is called "upside down" and any deal you try to make will just put you more in debt- if the truck runs, count your blessings, try to pay it off and don't make a mistake like this again-