Which car should i get? & please explain why

10

Asked by Dec 31, 2015 at 01:32 PM

2010 Camaro ls, 2008 lexus lS 350, 2008 Infiniti g37
2010 hyundai genesis 3.8 coupe?

47,755

How many miles on each car?

65,305

What do you want in a car? Speed, economy, reliability? In any case I would skip the Hyundai unless you are on a budget.

22,425

is that all the choices? man, there's a million cars in the world-

47,755

Miles being equal I'd take the Lexus. It has looks, reliability and value. As Full of said, I would skip the Hyundai. Second choice is the Infiniti G37. I own a 2009 G37x Sedan and it has been trouble free since new. The 3.7 engine is very powerful also. Camaro? Uhh, not for me, I can't stand the cheap ass interior.

10

The both have same miles I want a fast and looking good car Im undicided between Lexus and the infiniti Why not the hyundai

47,755

Poor name recognition, you will never be "cool" in a Hyundai. In order of expected reliability they are (from best to worse) Lexus, Infiniti, Camaro, Hyundai. Do some investigating on TruDelta.com. It is a great site for researching vehicles.

The Lexus will go twice as far as any other cars you listed.