does this website's data only go back to 2007? Asking because I'm looking at a 2005 car that isn't showing up on this site

Asked by Oct 07, 2015 at 05:05 PM

Does this website's data only go back to 2007? Asking because I'm looking at
a 2005 car that isn't showing up on this site. I'd like to get CG's take on
whether it's overpriced or not

735

Depends on the car.

it's a Honda Accord. I don't know how old this site is but I thought that if they started in 2007 or 2008, that might be the beginning of their data.

735

Shows 05 Accords just fine for me. It is also based on your zip code though, so if not enough data (cars sold in that area) is shown, they have no price to estimate off of.

Best Answer

Even with parameters opened up (wider geographical setting), it's still not showing. But as you say, maybe the pool is that small. It's not the first time that this site has failed to show a car I've seen on dealer's website before I've altered the parameters.

735

What are the options? Lx, Ex, roof miles, etc...I can look it up if you like.

EX, coupe, 95k, manual trans. thanks!

735

Instant Market Value: $8193 Trade In:$5660 Based on 67 cars nationwide. http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/instantMarketValue.action

Thanks!!

735

No problem.