Looking for a plug in hybrid with all wheel drive to buy right now--does it exist?

Asked by Sep 25, 2015 at 10:31 PM

I've been looking all over the internet for a plug in hybrid with all wheel drive
but all I can find is cars to be released in 2016 and concept cars.  Does what
I'm looking for exist NOW? Thank you!

101,585

I dont think all wheel drive, you may be right not until next year...

46,425

Plug in hyprid all wheel drive cars are scarce and the ones that fit the bill are very expensive. Do some reading at the link, not all are AWD - Plugin..... http://www.autobytel.com/hybrid-cars/car-buying-guides/2015- all-wheel-drive-hybrids-126235/

22,015

Wow- a first-world problem to start my Saturday-