I have a 1952 Military Jeep

Asked by Sep 16, 2015 at 11:01 AM

Question type: General

How would I list this? It is made by Willeys, but the specific model is a M38A1

3 Answers


Love the USMC. Had one in the Corps. List it as an M38A1. It is the proper designation. Military collectors will know what it is immediately. Would sell in ten minutes at Carlisle or Hersey. You have a rare ride there.

I am trying to list it, but it keeps asking the model and make of my vehicle, and it says the VIN number is not valid


You may have a hard time because of the age and type of the vehicle, maybe this will help...http://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search General Questions

General Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 48,170
Reputation 39,480
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 16,780
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.