How can I drain some transmission fluid out of my 2007 Chrysler Town and Country van

Asked by Sep 06, 2015 at 07:49 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers


try and brake loose a cooler line...some pans have a drain also..


If your not taking alot out ... stick some small tubing down the fill tube and use a small hand pump.... of course while the engine is off

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • What could my problem be with starting my 1999 Chrysler Town and Country Van 2 answers

    I changed the fuel pump on my 1999 Chrysler Town and Country Van 3.8 L engine and it still won't start. After spraying starter fluid in throttle body and it fired but would not start. I have fuel go...

    1999 Chrysler Town & Country Limited


    Maintenance & Repair

  • What transmission will replace one in 1998 Town and country van 3.8 FW Drive

    I have a 1998 Town and country van 3.8 Liter with a failed transmission and a good one with a 3.3 liter engine. Will it fit ok?

    1998 Chrysler Town & Country


    Maintenance & Repair

  • 2007 town country 3 answers

    My van started making a wining sound sounds like a power steering going out. But it sounds like it is coming from the passenger side could it be something with the transmission what could it be

    2007 Chrysler Town & Country 4 Dr LX


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Transmission 3 answers

    My husband and just purchased a 2000 Town and Country. We feel very safe in this van and it is affordable. The following day after we bought it we noticed a touch of transmission fluid on the ground...

    2000 Chrysler Town & Country


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Reservoir on 2007 town and country mini van 6 answers

    Is the reservoir supposed to have fluids in it at all times?

    2007 Chrysler Town & Country




Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 168,710
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 91,560
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 73,900
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.