I am an international student from China, can I just use the Chinese driver's license to buy the car and drive

Asked by Aug 27, 2015 at 07:56 AM

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

1 Answer


In most states you can use your foreign license to drive. You can buy a car, but you have to register it as well as insure it. Yu will need a permanent address to do so, As a foreign student I'm not sure you can, In the state you are studying in maybe you can.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Shopping & Pricing Questions

Shopping & Pricing Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 13,700
#2 FordNut
Reputation 5,950
#3 joemom
Reputation 4,180
View All