best car seat

Asked by Aug 22, 2015 at 06:57 PM

What is the most comfortable and adjustable car seat for someone with sciatica?  I have
an Accord 2014 coupe and the seat after 5K miles has become unbearable.  It causes
me sciatic pain which causes me to limp.  I borrowed a 2013 MB MLK 350and the
comfortability is dramatically better.  Any suggestions, other than buying a MB?

Well, that's a tough one. You should consult someone who is a medical professional to advise you or consider another car like the MBZ if that's working for you. Have you considered Rolfing? No, I am not a medical professional, but, have had experience with this and discovered that medical doctors don't solve these problems as easily as other alternative modalities. Also, you can see a physical therapist or chiropractor, there's options. See this link, good luck. answers/rolfing-relieve-sciatic-pain-from-constipation