power window don't properly work on ford f150

Asked by Jul 26, 2015 at 11:07 AM

Had previously submitted a question about this problem and the reply was helpful but I don't believe I accurately explained my problem. Passenger side window works very, very slowly, drivers side stuck up, replaced drivers side dual switch and window motor and neither eliminated the problem, the motor gear actually works but only spins counter clockwise but not in the opposite direction. Operating the passenger side window also makes the drivers side motor run counter clockwise. Still looking for some help definitely no clue on what's going on. Appreciate any assistance.

If your passenger side window is going up and down slow why did you replace the drivers side window motor ? You need to replace the passenger side window motor and check the duel window switch again you have something crossed up if you operate the passenger side window and the drivers side works also. If you still have the old duel switch I would put it back in.