why does is say "The requested verification has been cancelled" when i try to upload the shoe picture?

40

Asked by Jul 21, 2015 at 05:26 PM

8,045

more info needed

40

I received the email that I need to upload the picture of a shoe on my car to verify that it is me selling it. So I click on the link to do so and it says "The requested verification has been cancelled". So my car is still not listed because I cannot upload this requested photo??

8,045

what do you mean by shoe on my car do you mean a parking boot

Because your car is already listed. The 2012 Jeep GC for $26k? http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Ceresco-d490_L16416?showListingId=119282475#listing=119282475

40

no no no.... you obviously didn't get this email from car guru yourself to understand what I'm referring too. thanks anyways.

no crumbob, they send out emails asking you to put all sorts of different things on the car to prove it's the right one. A paper cup, a shoe, socks, whatever.. who knows what

40

I have two cars actually That I'm trying to sell. This is one thats already completed. I am trying to do the other....

Opps, sorry. Didn't know

40

thats okay

click the ? in orange on the lower right of this page. They are very good at getting back to you in a reasonable time

40

thanks, I will