How do I delete saved listings

5

Asked by Jul 03, 2015 at 04:03 PM

142,925

Click the X in the box of the saved listing. Or on top of the listings look for delete this saved search, it's right there . For recent searched delete cookies

There is no X in the saved listing screen. Has anyone else found a way to delete saved LISTING. Not saved SEARCH.

10

Yea, apparently the "x" is gone. You can delete a search but not a listing. Only when that listing expires can you remove it.

you can do it on mobile if you click on the listing in your saved listings folder and scroll down "remove from saved listings".

20

Not able to remove a saved listing from main web site or mobile app. Very annoying, as I will never buy the car that I am trying to remove. Please restore this functionality, CarGurus.

15

The only way, besides mobile, is to go to your "Saved searches" section. Find the "Your Listings" section and there will be a small "x" next to the title of the listing. You can click the "x" to remove it from your saved listings.