how to delete saved listings?

Asked by Aug 15, 2016 at 02:56 PM

I see no means to delete saved listings in my account. Please help!!

15

The only way, besides mobile, is to go to your "Saved searches" section. Find the "Your Listings" section and there will be a small "x" next to the title of the listing. You can click the "x" to remove it from your saved listings.

I asked this same question, and Peter from Car Gurus gave a simple solution with his response: To delete a saved listing you currently will have to go to your saved searches page on the desktop version of our website. You can delete any listing there by clicking on the X icon! Our engineers are working hard to fix this bug and we hope to have this tool restored and improved for all of our users as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!