What seats can i put in my 77 chevy caprice classic preferably Buckets i heard i could take seats out of a camaro but i dont know what year can anyone please help me in my sticky situation

Thomas Hawley

Asked by Apr 24, 2015 at 04:19 PM

Just need to know what cars i
can take bucket seats out of for
my 77 caprice classic

A "77" Caprice is a good size car and will fit any size bucket seat you like, now it's it's just a matter of do you want comfort or support for your seat.

Thomas Hawley

Somewhat of both. i really just want to be able to get it street legal so whatever work's but can u give me a list of cars and year models i can take them out of by chance it would be a huge help i get the money to buy them today

Cadillac cts,sts 2002 and newer, pontiac G6 and G8 2005 and up, Camaro any year, All of these cars will also have matching center consoles.

Best Answer
Thomas Hawley

Thank u if i have any more questions i will ask u have been the best help i got my eyes on a couple camaro's

KaNika Coburn

Does 03-06 Mercedes s class seats front and rear fit 87 Chevy caprice