How do I let my 2nd row seats down in my 2004 tahoe?

Asked by Mar 25, 2015 at 07:28 PM

895

I would check your owners manual, car makers use different methods for each model, some have a lever some just pull out

118,555

On my 05 you pull up on the strap on the lower cushion, the lower cushion then pulls up against the back of the front seat, then you push the headrests back and the rear cushion lays down, same with the other side.

50

How to let a 2003 Tahoe back seat down

10

60/40 split - The cable on my 04 suburban had to come out of the little hole at the base of the seat in the middle. When I put that back in, the backseat released as the cushion of the seat pulled forward.

What cable?

118,555

If you look at the base mount you will see small cables, they do stretch and so then the back won't release, just a small pull will unlock the seat back, happens to me all the time.