Want to hook up welcome lights in chevy silverado. What's the best way to wire it

Asked by Mar 14, 2015 at 09:21 PM

7,255

First of all, what are welcome lights?

Welcome lights are a led light that project a picture of your logo of your vehicle down from your door when open.

7,255

You would wire those into your interior lights so that when you open the door the light will come on

new welcome lights are direct replacement of the original existing car door lights, just remove the original lights, clip on the welcome lights, plug in & play. Will be happy to send you details, feel free to reach us sidneybrighten@gmail.com