I just started workin, im only 19, an I really want a range rover but I don't have any credit... so what should I do

Asked by Feb 12, 2015 at 08:53 AM

You have a couple options. 1) get a co-signer, but only do that if you can afford the payments and insurance, maintenance, registration..don't want to sound like a downer but that's the real world 2) save and wait

Best Answer
Bob Beaman

Range Rovers can be repair and maintenance nightmares. Be sure you are up to the challenge and you have money in the bank before buying a used Range Rover.

Many smaller used car lots do buy here/pay here. This is an excellent way for a young person, like yourself, to begin to establish a good credit rating. But be sure to do your homework on anything you're interested in. Absolutely run a vehicle history report such as Carfax. Accidents, multiple owners, and lack of service are all red flags. Have the vehicle checked out carefully by a mechanic, your parents, or a trusted (older, experienced) friend. Good deals can be found at these places but junkers can be found there as well. You may consider having the vehicle professionally inspected by a company that inspects vehicles for potential buyers like yourself. The service costs around $150. I've used lemonsquad.com. They'll go over the vehicle very carefully and report to you any problems or potential problems so you can make an informed decision and get a good vehicle. Good luck with your shopping. HTH. -Jim