whats a good fun car that is under 20 grand i live in Minnesota so dumb snow is the only problem

Asked by Jan 02, 2015 at 06:19 PM

and then whats a good snow tire to make a rwd drivable in winter

A 2009-2010 Toyota Rav4 4WD can be had for under $15-18k under 30,000 miles. Its a great small car for snow. Has TCS, etc. Tires..? That one you would have to go shopping..if you have ice and hills (if legal) studded tires are safest for a family. Not-too-wide for just unpacked snow. Contrary to some people's belief, a wider tire is NOT as good on unpacked snow

i was thinking more of a sporty car