Why can't I search unlimited miles? Candidly, your website is useless without this feature.

Asked by Dec 11, 2014 at 03:59 PM

7,460

Sorry that it's useless .... perhaps you should ask for a refund

Seriously, that's the answer that you provide? Please answer my question. It seems to be a common theme about the website (Google it). I presume that you are motivated by traffic. Hence, why would the website have unlimited miles greyed out. Is it an option or is it a feature that is not enabled? Thanks.

146,395

If there is no "unlimited miles" option, it's grayed out, there are no vehicles that you have chosen listed for sale-- farther away from your zip code--- than whatever distance is available to search

7,460

Err ... sorry , I thought you were referring to car miles ...Duh