I have listed my car - a1984 Land Cruiser, but does not show up in a query for Land Cruiser at all in my zip code. Why is this?

Asked by Nov 10, 2014 at 08:08 AM

When did you create the listing? There are several steps, CarGuru Admin review and approval..... conformation, it takes a few days for the listing to appear. You will get emails, make sure Car Gurus is allowed to send you emails in 'settings' and check spam they sometimes appear there

Have you received an email that asks you to send a picture with some identifying thing? You will know what I mean when you get it, you must prove you are who you claim to be. Watch for that if you have not already gotten it

Yes - received email and posted picture yesterday.