Why a car shuts off while driving & wont start back up? Not the battery either. 2002 Dodge Neon

Asked by Nov 07, 2014 at 01:40 AM

33,435

Because it's a Neon. Honorable automobiles. The only possible worse choice of vehicles is the Range Rover. Scrap metal prices are at a all time high. Junk it and use the money for a down payment on a Honda, Ford or Toyota.

There are 38, yes thirty-eight TSB Technical Service Bulletins issues for the 2002 Neon. http://www.dodgeproblems.com/tsbs/Neon/2002/ ....61 TSB for 2000 Neon..and to see what owners are saying see http://www.edmunds.com/dodge/neon/2002/consumer-reviews/