Which should i choose?

Asked by Oct 17, 2014 at 12:00 PM

My dads giving me the choice of getting my moms 2013 Ford explorer sport with less than
20,000 miles or a brand new 2014 toyota avalon hybrid touring edition. Which would be
the best choice for me if I'm going off to college in a couple years? The avalon will save
me money when i have to start paying for the car but the explorer a nice big car that is fun
to drive.

20

The Toyota for sure congratulations and good luck

22,685

An SUV will flip in an sudden extreme turn, as when suddenly avoiding something in the road- the center of gravity is too high- the hybrid is an ecological nightmare because the batteries are dirty to produce and dispose of- I don't like either one- if you can get a new car, why is it restricted to this one particular model? I would want my daughter in a VW New Beetle as they are miraculous in protecting the driver in crashes- I speak from personal experience-