Why is Seeger's 2015 Corolla S (stk # T18246) price stated at $19, 045 considered $497 above market - while Cooley's same car (Stk # FP186896) NOT considered high?

10

Asked by Oct 16, 2014 at 06:33 AM

35,345

Smoke and mirrors my friend. Smoke and mirrors.

I tried to find the listings to compare and try to answer you, but couldn'r find the,..help me out here please. Give me color and S or S Plus, new or used, certified pre-owned and location. Then I can tell you why

Yeah, that too. For sure. Hiya Mark

I can filter them. There are 134 pages of Corollas

10

2015 Corolla S, White - One at Cooleys, the other at Seegers. (Search new cars, Toyota Corolla, within 50 miles of 62035. When cars come up select White color on the left of screen - then look at Cooleys (priced at $20,195) and then Seegers, (same car) priced at $19,045, but considered $497 Above market, even though it's $1,150 cheaper than Cooleys.... I don't get it?

Toyota MSRP for 2015 Corolla S Automatic differ , what options they have. Same for listed price. There are 25, yes 25 options 2015 the Corolla S may have any combination of, from side-curtain air-bags, Undercoating rust protection, and things like that change the price

OK I will have a look

Pasted from Seeger Toyota: "Compared to average sale price of $18,548"... That right there is why the red ABOVE, and the 2 from Clay Cooley $20,680 and 20,195. Also same car. Now, the Cooley listings don't show the Toyota MSRP, so it has to be in what options are on it.