accuator is needed for my 97 town car, need code to switch back from AC to Heat

Asked by Oct 07, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

accuator needs repair on my Lincoln town car, need manual dtc code to switch back to Heat from AC, Pls Help.

1 Answer


There is no code for this,you can manually remove,the actuator,to turn the blend door,to ac or heat,or replace with new one.If the actuator is bad.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 166,000
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 90,540
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 73,340
View All