what is the smallest p/u truck available in the USA that is road legal?

Asked by Oct 04, 2014 at 10:12 AM

On the way to St. Marys, Pa. I seen several very small trucks at a mans home. I was
wondering what they were. In Crossville, Tn. the hospital had a station wagon that
appeared to be the same brand. I just cant seem to locate one on the web to check it out.

31,315

Google "multicab for sale in the Philippines" Check out the 3 cylinder 660cc little wounders. :-)

31,315

If you can find one in the states it would be kind of old. Probably around the late 1960's. Emissions, safety issues. I saw one made by Subaru in Holliston Ma a few years ago.

210,865

Any pics? Year? Toyota or VW are the ones that comes to mind

31,315

The one's here are mostly Suzuki. They're important from Japan, converted to left drive and you go from there. From plain Jane pick up to dual AC, DVD player, 4X4 turo 12 valve 660CC powered vans. I wish I could post a few pictures but I'm using my phone and I'm to dumb to figure out if I can even do it. Just google multicab.