I have a 94 mustang GT 5.0 HO that I just got. Lots of mods, still trying to figure those out. My main question is my hazards work and wipers/brights I'm able to turn off and on but no blinkers. Help

25

Asked by Sep 07, 2014 at 04:19 AM

It also has an aftermarket steering
wheel but horn doesn't work either.
Any insight on what to look for would
be much appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

34,165

Have you checked the flashing unit it's self? I am almost sure that it has separate units for the 4 ways and the directionals.

241,355

If the Hazards work but no turn signals or the HVAC blower fan doesn't work, it is a loose connection or faulty ignition switch which is located on the lower end of the steering shaft. Check that out. It's a $15 part.

241,355

If it has an aftermarket steering wheel, the wire to the horn pad might not be hooked up properly.

25

I'll start with the wiring first. Seems the guy that modded the car apparently didn't like wires so much as to when I went to install a radio, I noticed the antenna wire had be cut off as well. Got allot of replacing to do and or fix.