I have a 1997 honda accord 2 door coupe and i need to replace the actual doors on it and not the panels. How do you replace the doors?

James Loague

Asked by Sep 07, 2014 at 01:40 AM

Open the door. Now you have to decide. Do you want to cut and splice the wires or do it right by disconnecting the components that are inside the door. If you are going to be doing it the cut an splice or the disconnect method, take a lot of pictures for reference. Peel back installation so you can get the colors of the wires in the correct spot. If you are really smart, you'll label each component. The last thing you do is unbolt the doors.