How much is a 66 barracuda, 273 commando, 4-speed... Worth?

Amanda Harbaugh

Asked by Aug 09, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Fair condition but garage kept

Without pics and more details, a Fair conditioned Cuda is around the $3500 range. But get some buyer who loves the car, more. $8300 is "Good" condition.

nice car! I liked these a lot when they came out- the alternative to the mustang- and with a V-8- these are only gonna appreciate because they did not make as many as the Ford Mustang- the value depends entirely on condition, from cherry, to beater, with cherry being the most valuable, of course- the other issue, with old cars, is rust- if it has rust, it is not worth anything- if it is cherry, and original, and runs good, make that a $20,000 car- if not now, in a few years-

Mark Tucker

Your best bet would be to go to Auto Trader .com and see if there are Barracuda's close to yours in Age , Mileage ,Condition ... My first New car I purchased was a 1971 Cuda " ,sold it in 1984 in mint condition ..Today it would be worth north of 100,000 dollars ..