I would like to finance a 1967 or 1968 buick riviera. or I do have a chyrsler 300 in immaculate shape for trade-in

Asked by Jul 05, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Question type: Car Customization

2 Answers


Many finance companies will finance an antique or classic car as long as your credit is good. Try Hemmings Motor News for information on this. It's a magazine but they have a website as well. HTH. -Jim


go 2 autotrader.com classic section and u will find your answer

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • trade. 2 answers

    I'm looking to trade my 2nd row bench seat for captain seats being that my son has gotten older I have no use for bench seat, I have a 2009 Tahoe black leather in excellent condition, I can do all ...

    2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LT2


    Car Customization

  • Trade. 1 answer

    looking to swap my 2nd row bench (black leather) for 2nd row bucket captains chairs.... (2009 chevy tahoe)

    Car Customization

  • Looking for 2nd row 60/40 bench for 2005 Suburban (PORTLAND, OR) 2 answers

    I have gray leather Captain's chairs in immaculate condition that I would like to trade for a 60/40 bench in the same condition. I would consider tan leather but would prefer gray. I might also con...

    2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Z71 4WD


    Car Customization

  • Trade 2nd row beige leather bucket seats for a beige 2nd row leather bench seat on a 2006 suburban 3 answers

    Seats are in excellent shape. No rips etc.

    2006 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4WD


    Car Customization

  • financing? 2 answers

    Do you have financing sources?

    Car Selling & Trading In


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,280
#2 FordNut
Reputation 4,930
Reputation 3,300
View All