Seriously looking to buy a 2- 4 year old Hard Top convertible.

Asked by Jul 04, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Looking at Volvo C70, Chrysler 200 Limited, VW Eos, and Infiniti G37 ( which is a little over my budget ) And feedback pros or Cons on any of the above vehicles. I know trunk space it tight as well as rear leg room on these types of cars.

310

I personally would go with the Infinity! It represents the highest degree of luxury & quality of your 4 choices & it really is superior in every way to the others. Plus pride of ownership & curb appeal is a factor now & if you ever sell it. Find the extra money is my advice ...you get what you pay for. I am not so wealthy that I buy luxury cars NEW ...but I insist on the JaguarXK8 that I own for my summer convertible & my BMWs for all other occasions. I frown at the replace parts cost & maintenance of both ...but my friend ...once you own & drive such superior vehicles it is next to impossible to tolerate the lesser vehicles. Shop diligently & try to get one that has low miles & has paperwork proving it has been serviced & maintained & you should do well. Be prepared to pay a little extra for servicing it. Jac my friend ...in the real world ...happiness & quality are seldom cheap. However; the satisfaction your going to enjoy every time you drive such a vehicle is a gift to yourself that keeps on giving. And ...you only live once brother!