Ok smart asses. How to clear searches on CarGurus.

5

Asked by May 28, 2014 at 04:57 PM

9,835

Yes ,i consider my self a smart ass,so here ya go,open your browser,in the left top corner,there s a box,click it go down to clear history,

9,835

you will kill all seaches on your computer not just the guru site

9,835

right top corner.my bad

261,135

Copy this link into your browser, look at post #3 and try that. Does it work?....http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-ds534956

17,055

Hi there Tom , you must have a reference system as long as my arm. You've always got a helpful reference for people to refer to. I have one that I would really like you and every car guy & gal to at least read the first 12 pages of. I printed it off a while back and read it all. I really think that a whole lot (90% +) of mechanics are totally unaware of what obd really is about. All the mechanics that I have given a copy to were shocked to find out that what they thought was a Manufactures Aid to help them keep cars repaired ;isn't that at all. see next post below

17,055

google: University of Michigan OBD and go to the heading " Introduction to On Board Diagnostics" group engin.und.umich

17,055

TopShadeTree -you is bad :)

261,135

Chassy, scroll down to the bottom of the screen in the blue area....Click on the word "Help" . I wish others would just use that instead of posting the same questions over and over, so I just give them the link.

17,055

Tom - you have removed part of the Mystique, I'll keep that one handy and pass it on. Thanks. And; I really think you might be interested in the University of Michigan data.

261,135

I checked it out. lot of info.