i have 2007 dodge ram 1500 4wd and i want to buy a full leveling kit2.5" or 2" front and rear but i don't know what is kind of shock absorbers that fits the leveling kit.i appreciate any help from you guys


Asked by May 04, 2014 at 02:24 PM

Question type: Car Customization

2 Answers


The best way to go would be with the leveling kit if you're just trying to make the truck look taller, but the stock shock absorbers should fit. If not, I'd check out Rough Country's website and buy a 2.5" Leveling Kit package. If you have any further questions, they have a customer service help line, and they're all pretty awesome. Hope that helps!

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

a leveling kit will just lift the front end. stock shocks will be fine.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,770
Reputation 3,710
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 3,650
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.