How do I contact these dealers?

Asked by Apr 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM

I  have 5 saved listings but don't know how to contact the dealer through your web site. Please advise. Is financing available? Leefox3, 425-344-7598, leefox3@juno.com.

255

IN MOST CASES IF THE DEALER DID NOT LEAVE A PHOTO WITH CONTACT INFORMATION ITS DIFFICULT TO CONTACT A DEALER VIA CAR GURUS I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO KEEP YOUR FRUSTRATION LIMITED TO ONLY CONSIDER VEHICLES WHERE THE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE DEALER IS VERY APPARENT.... FOR THIS VERY REASON I POST A PHOTO WITH MY CONTACT INFO AS ONE OF MY PHOTOS OF MY VEHICLE...CAR GURUS PROCESS MAKES IT NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE SELLING THE VEHICLE YOUR INTERESTED IN BECAUSE THEY FORCE YOU TO GO THROUGH THEM VIA E-MAIL...AAAARRRRGGGHHHH !!!!!!