Can I loop my power steering lines and eliminate the cooler on a 07 ram hemi

Asked by Feb 26, 2014 at 12:09 PM

You can do whatever you want....but....I wouldn't do it. It just won't cool the way it's supposed to. Your cooler has fins and sits in the grill for optimum cooling. Fins dissipate the heat at a much faster rate then a solid cooling line can.

I agree with that thanks but how hot does it really get will pump really get smoked that fast. Older vehicles never had them that is why I was wondering if it was that necessary

Honestly, I couldn't tell you how hot it gets. If you live in New England you might get away with with it. But if you're in the south, I wouldn't risk it.

Best Answer