2003 lincoln town car driver windshield wiper not working

Asked by Feb 02, 2014 at 08:02 PM

33,435

Check your fuses. I don't think there is a wiper relay. If fuse is good, I would suspect that your motor has gone bad. Here is a link with step by step motor replacement instructions. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_replace_a_Lincoln_town_car_wip er_motor?#slide=3

17,615

Just the driver? The nut that holds the wiper in place has loosened up. With wipers off tighten nut back up where wiper lays in correct position. This happens to keep from stripping the motor out when wipers are turned on and they are frozen to windshield. It should be a 15mm nut.