My Boyfriend has a 1977 ford granada everything works good but the break lights won't work an we've tried replacing the switch an the bulb in the fuse box what could be wrong

10

Asked by Jan 19, 2014 at 03:56 PM

22,095

Bad tail light bulb connectors that the bulb goes in, broken wire to the brake lights or no power at the brake light switch/broken wire/blown fuse.

122,435

Older sockets tend to get corroded where the bulb makes contact with it. Test bulb socket for power and ground when the brakes are pressed. Most likely you will find your problem right at the sockets.

hey i was wondering where you found the fuse panel on your granada because I just bought a 1977 ford granada and i cant find it anywhere.

10

I believe he found on the driver side kinda under the steering wheel but to the left