What is the best SUV seven seater at R350 000? It must have a good resale value.

Asked by Nov 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I'm looking for a new reliable SUV seven seater between R350 000 - R400 000.  It must have a good resale value, spacious and high ride.  I am going to use it on off road sometimes.  It does need to be a 4x4 but it can be.

We have a 2012 Ford explorer with all of the bells and whistles. My wife thinks it is the best car we have ever owned. Great on ice and snow, 20 mph, quiet, and very comfortable. We are retired and drive to see the grand kids everywhere. We have 41000 trouble free miles.

19,725

go with the big Toyota