Sir pls I used audiA4 ,1996 model sometime it will just off while on the highway and I discorver that the temprature read ÷34.o c Pls sir what can I do

20

Asked by Nov 01, 2013 at 03:16 PM

Its euro maker

20

Also its doing high start

an electric fan may not be engaging...check the operation of the signal to the fan....the block sensor and the "wand" sensor that tells the fan it is time to kick on...also the fan itself...with an ohm meter and juice it to see if is a power problem...not a signal problem~

not entirely certain what is meant by "high start" one could only guess you mean HOT engine~

...if equipped~ (disclaimer)~

20

2.8engine

okay, I'll shop beck-arnley worldparts and won't count on advance auto or NAPA...will start looking for a temp sensor and fans possibly...you never said it the electric fans ever came on~?

okay these are Bosch...should be able to get those....ambient air as well as temp sensor...change both of these and you probably will be okay then~

If you're reading the temp...skip that one~ possibility the fuel pressure regulator has a compromised diaprhagm or the throttle position sensor is not correct...EGR valve could have crud too~