How long does it take to show post one you have completed the " sell my car" information. My states 75% complete but does not indicate it needs any other information but does not show up either.

Asked by Oct 26, 2013 at 12:05 AM

the photos take a day for approval. Once the system has you...will be a permanent listing until you sell the thing or cancel this one from your garage~

they got your stuff and need to review it...they are strange...they denied a photo of my '61 Cadillac because it was a pretty picture and they thought that it belonged to someone else...the same car as I was pushing it 'cause it didn't run has me in the CG editing team is kinda daft~

sounds like you did not press the "store this" type button when entering the review of your cars~

That same thing is happening to me right now. Its been going on since I started the account. I fill in all of the information and click save, then, when I sign in the next day it automatically pops up that same survey and the pros and cons and description. It shows up as being listed for sale but it is just annoying. judge_roy is right about their approvals on your pics.