I live in Okeechobee florida. I searched for a used Dodge and all that came up were Dodge dealers on the coast. How can I search for Dodges in the Okeechobee area?

10

Asked by Oct 22, 2013 at 04:02 PM

expand your search sphere...how far is it going to be to "pick it up" if 250 miles.....well if you really want that one is going to have to be your choice~

you could have your favorite car trucked in from say....Jaguar express...probably a dozen truckers to "bring it on home" to ya...babe~

10

What I was wanting to do is get info on Dodges right here in Okeechobee. I hate driving all the way to the coast.

California to Wisconsin costed me $600 in 1993 dollars~ for my (cash pit of infinite need) '61 Olds dynamic 88~

You have to truck NON-rust beauties to Wisconsin if you want them~

...depends on your budget...if local, you might check the "angies list" or some research on the dealerships in your local vicinity....hope you end up with something like a GMC suburban, rather than one of these Rhinos that I see coming onto our motorways~

10

???????

Dodges? there are a lot of choices...we can do your shopping for you, if this is what you're after....most assuredly you could find a five hundred dollar pickup...but it would be a five hundred dollar pickup...see we do not know what you really want....have told you what I don't want...let's hear what YOU want...seven question marks? does that mean I repeat this seven times?~

slider01....sounds elusive~

the slant-6 is indestructable....you will not find a fuel-injected version...shame that~

sounds like I've lost ?????? you ?????????~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :)