You have emailed m 6 cars I am interested in. How do I get in touch with the dealer these cars are from??

Asked by Oct 05, 2013 at 04:48 PM

As I mentioned before am interested in the 6 or so cars you have emailed me about.  How do I get in touch with the dealers?  They have not gotten in touch with me and I don't really get what is going on.

24,095

Diane...Let me see if I can try to guide you properly (emphasis on "try"). This is a Q&A forum for the general public....What I try to do on here is help people with questions that are within my level of proficiency as it relates to car matters. The Administrators/Owners of CarGurus cannot be reached via this Q&A forum (You will need to use the orange feedback button to the bottom right to e-mail them). ----Now, as far as getting in touch with the Car Dealers, you would have to also e-mail them via the 'Contact Dealer" area contained within the car listing itself (sometimes their phone # is listed in their ad OR you can Google them to find their website, which will give you their phone#). Hope this helps! Good Luck!! :)

I am a used car dealer, I have the same problem, I posted a few cars for sale at a very reasonable price, but i cannot get in touch with my customers, I e-mail them, ,_ leave them my number, but yet no respond, i dont think they are getting my massage.i even sent pictures,