I have a 2009 chevy aveo that does not have pickup from first to second gear and it takes 4100 rpm to shift from first to second gear.also it feels like there is no pickup when steeping on the accelerator.what is wrong and how can I fix it?

Asked by Aug 02, 2013 at 06:49 PM

y 2009 chevy aveo has aproblem with acceleration when stepping on the gas.also it takes 4100r.p.m. to shift from first to second gear.this is an automatic 4 cyl. can anyone help me with this problem and a fix?

4,015

Depending on your mileage, you may still be within your powertrain warranty. Send us the last 8 digits of your VIN and current mileage and we will let you know for sure! Sarah (Assisting Marlea) GM Customer Care