No email to confrim listing..checked email and have done three edits to listing

15

Asked by Jul 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

On a car you have listed for sale? If so, there is none. When somebody sees your listing and is interested and sends an inquiry, they send their email to you and phone number if they want to, and you reply to them.

15

Listing noy active? have edited 4 times.....message is: "Your listing is currently not active. You must confirm your email to activate, edit, close or reopen your listings. Please come back in 49 minutes from now to resend a confirmation email if you haven't gotten one by then."

Ok, sorry for the misinformation I was going by what I have talked to other people about their listings. If you don't get the confirmation this time, try the orange box on the lower right of this page "feedback" and tell them what's going on, they are really good at getting back to you.