TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST! UNSUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked by Jul 09, 2013 at 03:05 PM

UNSUBSCRIBE!

What? Can you make that clear?

yes...please be LESS specific...~

wow, eleven exclamation marks with this one....somehow does more than one can do?

oh yes amended showing only one exclamation mark!----questions remain, like "We have a newsletter?"----that's news to me! Why would this be a question that a mechanic could answer? Quite obviously this person is frustrated and does not know where to turn...I suggest jake6250 that you click the little orange bullhorn in the corner of the screen...that's management around here and they KNOW what's going on....they ALWAYS know what's going on here!(x11)

No. It has to have twelve to count!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have tried to unsubscribe 50+ times from cargurus.com So far no luck. They claim to have an unsubscribe box in their ads, so far I have never seen one. Isn't it against the law to continue harassment after asking them to stop?

20

Please unsubscribe you have my e mail targeted from many sites that I use Please take the tracking cookies off me thank you