GMC Yukon XL or Chevy Suburban

Asked by Jun 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM

What are the major differences between the two that I should know before buying?

3,975

Hello Bokin226, I want to answer this question for you without sounding like a car salesman. Our GMC line of vehicles are produced for our customer that embraces independent thinkers and standing out among the crowd with subtlety. Chevy is all about performance in our drivers' experiences. So here goes! The Suburban offers more horsepower and torque in comparison to the Yukon XL. The vehicle is equipped with All Terrain Tires, Daytime Running Lamps and an estimated fuel economy of 10 mpg city/ 15 mpg highway. The Yukon XL offers a better EPA estimate with 15 mpg city/ 21 mpg highway. Although the overall size of these two SUVs is the same the Yukon XL is the smaller of them both. This is only detected through a few areas in pounds and inches. The GMC Yukon XL offers a sleeker design featuring smoother curves than Chevrolet Suburban. If you're interested in checking out all the particulars, go to www.chevy.com and conduct a side by side view of these magnificent vehicles. I hope I helped you some, even if it was only a little. Marlea Wilson GM Customer Service