I'm looking for a relatively low-mile, black, four-door, four-wheel-drive, 6-speed, manual transmission Toyota Tacoma. Anything 2005-up.

Asked by Jun 22, 2013 at 06:47 PM

I'm looking for a 2005 and up, preferably black, four-door, four-wheel-drive , 6-speed, manual transmission Toyota Tacoma pickup. Hopefully, under 50,000 miles. Mine just got totaled. It was a 2008 black, four-door....
I got a decent insurance settlement (so I have cash), as I was hit from behind by a FedEx truck whose driver was asleep at the wheel. I would love to turn this around ASAP.
Please help. I'll pick up anywhere in the lower 48 states immediately.
Thanks....sam whitehead

Hello Sam...Sorry to hear that you got your '08 Tacoma totaled by a lame idiot FedEx Driver...Sounds like you got paid and I'm certain he got fired..or demoted to copy machine boy at a local FedEx Kinko's store :) ------ You're actually better off searching for in the "Used Cars" section of this site..and if you're serious about picking up anywhere in the 48 states, leave the search parameters wide open. It WOULD be easier to have it transported on a car carrier though if the vehicle is REALLY far away. Case in point: Our family had a car shipped from West Coast (CA) to East Coast (NJ) for $1,000...this WAS a few years ago, so prices may have increased, but so have gas prices! Good Luck in your search!

The answer for your question on acquiring another Tacoma pick up truck is simple. Check Car Gurus on their used cars section and type in your criteria on the Tacoma you want they have quite a bit of listings, so try it out, good luck.

I have a Toyota FJ cruiser, 4 wheel drive, 6 speed manual, 2007, 117miles....www.hypoallergenic.com

Www.junisllc. com