I have a 74 maverick it had the straight 6 in it. Im putting a 302 in it but i cant find motor mounts that will work. What motor mounts can i use?

Asked by Jun 18, 2013 at 09:11 PM

Question type: Car Customization

4 Answers


I had a 73 that came stock with a 302, have you tried the dealer, I know some of those mounts were dealer only, I just replaced engine mounts in a 77 with a 302 and had to get the drivers side from Ford, aftermarket didn't show it.

Yea i had thought of dealer but figured they werent cheap trying to fins the cheapest route to go u no


Yes I know but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet to get the job done. Have you tried a wrecking yard? Just a thought.

Classy enigineneers can fab this call them they have help me in the past they can fab any kind of motor change good luck

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,370
Reputation 3,400
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 3,290
View All