I have a 74 maverick it had the straight 6 in it. Im putting a 302 in it but i cant find motor mounts that will work. What motor mounts can i use?

Asked by Jun 18, 2013 at 09:11 PM

96,665

I had a 73 that came stock with a 302, have you tried the dealer, I know some of those mounts were dealer only, I just replaced engine mounts in a 77 with a 302 and had to get the drivers side from Ford, aftermarket didn't show it.

Yea i had thought of dealer but figured they werent cheap trying to fins the cheapest route to go u no

96,665

Yes I know but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet to get the job done. Have you tried a wrecking yard? Just a thought.

Classy enigineneers can fab this call them they have help me in the past they can fab any kind of motor change good luck