The edit feature on here will not let you access the text to edit. I tried on several computers thinking it was my Mac... but same on my Sony. Does CarGurus know about this?

345

Asked by May 30, 2013 at 04:01 PM

Are you talking about text on a car in your garage? I just tried it and it worked fine, (I have a Mac) click on the text and you should get a screen with a box with "Edit" click that...or are you trying to edit something here on the Q&A? That you can't, you have to copy and paste your answer in a new answer box, edit it, then re post, and delete old answer. Now, is it in a car you have listed for sale? Edit there?

345

No it was on a car that I had For Sale here.

3,575

Hmmm. What page are you on when you press the "Edit" button? And which browser - and which version number - do you use?