CarGurus RSS?

405

Asked by May 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Curious if anyone here subscribes to any of the CarGurus RSS feeds such as the all
Questions feed?  Thanks!

click on the bullhorn in the lower right corner, ask the management this question~

405

Hi Roy, I actually am the management :) I wanted to know if any of our power users were using RSS on CarGurus. I gather by your answer that you do not?

no Jasper, I haven't the money to step into the world of RSS feeds....don't know anything...apparently-~

405

Rob, no money required, it is just a web technology that let's you easily subscribe to feeds such as for a blog, or our in case, newly asked questions. (Using a RSS reader such as Feedly). Anyway, I'll mark you down as a "no" :)

Rob, judge_roy, bob_nueke, operator_13----we are all J. Qureshi of Clearlake Park, CA. 95424 formerly Milwaukee, WI 53209....you can call me rob roy or robroy...still do not have this level of technology, hey-I've got a 486 computer now~

Jasper remanufactured engines and transmissions...none better~

405

My sister totally bought me one of their hats years ago...