Congrats on leader board DavidH25.

105,765

Asked by Mar 30, 2013 at 01:41 PM

Thank You, really. dandy. I am not holding it though, Tom is stiff competition that is hard to keep up with... REALLY hard.

Best Answer
105,765

You both give great information and help to those in need. I personally have also learned a lot from you both. Keep up the good work.

93,565

Congrats David. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

222,425

:-)

Thanks TS. Sincere thanks. But like I say, Tom is going to on my a$$, guaranteed. I am going to have to put a lot of effort if I want to keep it, don't know if I can

93,565

Doesn't matter who's on top. The people with the questions get the best answers when there's some competition.

Truer words were never spoken TS

222,425

It is nice frequenting the question page now and most are answered. I remember when I started and this place was a ghost town. TS will be #2 before you all know it. I just like helping others ,as you guys are doing the same. Oh, and I can't forget Bob/The Judge.....Peace!

only one thing Tom: tenspeed will be #1 by the end of spring or summer at the rate he's going, and deservedly so

And Peace back at ya! ******

24,945

I'm a little late on this one, but congrats to ya, David.....Definitely agree however that it's NOT relevant who's in the #1, #2 or even in the Top 10 on this site. What DOES matter is that you folks are providing valuable information to people (some of whom are upset about their cars and desperate for some help). The 4 of you have far more technical expertise on cars than I ever will....But I try to contribute where I can :) Happy Easter everyone!