What vehicle did these seats come from?

5

Asked by Mar 13, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I want to put these seats in my 1955 chevrolet truck.  Where did these seats come from?

could be from anywhere...you must look at the footprint of the bolt pattern with respect to the back and edges-

5

I cannot see anything but what you see in the picture. I got it off of the internet and want to put it in my 1955 chevy truck. I have looked at a ton of interiors and cannot find that exact shape.

102,345

Check out the fifth generation Pontiac Grand Am seats. They look very similar and the red seats had to have been reskinned. --- The front legs drop into sockets and there is one bolt on each side at the rear. Get the sockets if/when you get the seats for a clean install. -- The drivers seat can be 6 way adjustable so look for that.

5

Tenspeed that looks really close. I think I will go look at the pull a part here. Thanks!

5

Whay about the center console? Where do you think it came from?